-->

Ad Unit (Iklan) BIG

Abhijeet Bichukale spews venom against Salman Khan ‘Now show him what I am’

Hindustan News Hub
 
Abhijeet Bichukale spews venom against Salman Khan 'Now show him what I am'
Jan 25th 2022, 10:40, by Hindustan News Hub

Abhijeet Bichukale to Salman Khan: Whoever has messed with Salman Khan in the film industry has to bear the brunt of it and the list of such people is very long. After being evicted from the house, the poison that Abhijeet has spewed against Bhaijaan, obviously he will not like it at all.

Actually, Abhijeet had entered as a wild card in Bigg Boss. Abhijeet's journey in the show may not have been very long, but has been in the news a lot. Abhijeet has said such things and acts from the house, due to which he has not been shaken from the family members to Salman. Bhaijaan was once so upset with Abhijeet that he even said in anger that 'I will grab the hair and drag it out'. In the show, Abhijeet remained a wet cat in front of Salman, but after coming out, he rained heavily on him.

Talking to ABP Marathi, Abhijeet said, 'I was dominated in the Bigg Boss house, an attempt was made to dominate me. The way Salman treated me doesn't suit me. Salman has run 14 seasons so far, but the 15th season was mine, here he is less than me. The kind of language he used with me, no one has spoken till today. Till now the tiger was in the cage, so he was becoming a hunter, now the tiger has come out of the cage. What does Salman Khan consider himself to be? Now I will show him what I am. 100 Salman like him I will stand in the street'.

Abhijit Bichukale further said, 'Salman Khan is still in the egg. They still don't want to come out of the egg. I was about to leave the show. I don't need such a show. When he asked me to stop, I stopped so I stopped. He needed me, so I went to Bigg Boss.


Let us tell you that Abhijeet and Devoleena Bhattacharjee got out of the show just a few steps away from the finale of Bigg Boss. Both had entered this house as wild card contestants. Devoleena has also appeared in the last few seasons of Bigg Boss, but Abhijeet became a part of the show for the first time.
Also read: Shamita Shetty, who came so close to Karan Kundrra, could not tolerate Tejasswi Prakash, said 'Aunty is not Rakesh Bapat'

,

The post Abhijeet Bichukale spews venom against Salman Khan 'Now show him what I am' appeared first on Hindustan News Hub.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter