-->

Ad Unit (Iklan) BIG

Malaika Arora gave a strong answer to those who questioned dressing sense, said – I am not stupid

Hindustan News Hub
 
Malaika Arora gave a strong answer to those who questioned dressing sense, said – I am not stupid
Jan 26th 2022, 02:03, by Hindustan News Hub

Malaika Arora Interview: Malaika Arora is often in the headlines due to her clothes. Wherever she goes, her dressing sense gets discussed. Malaika has spoken openly about this in an interview. Expressing her anger over this, Malaika said that she has always been put in the dock because of her clothes.

Malaika further said, a woman is always judged by the length of her skirt and neckline. I can't live my life according to people who only care about my neckline. Dressing is a very personal choice. You may have an ideology about dressing in a certain way but I don't necessarily like that ideology. I do not tolerate any interference in this nor do I like to give advice to anyone else in this matter. My personal choice is mine and I can't go and say to anyone, oh what are you wearing?

If I feel comfortable, I'm not an idiot. I know what suits me and what doesn't. If I ever feel that it is happening more than necessary, then I will never do that. But once again let me tell that how to dress me is only my choice and no one has the right to say anything about it. If I am comfortable with my body, age and skin, then no one cares for me.

Let us tell you that in personal life, Malaika is dating Arjun Kapoor these days. Both are in relationship for almost four years.

Watch: Terence Lewis broke his mouth after watching Malaika Arora dance to the song 'Ram Chahe Leela'

,

The post Malaika Arora gave a strong answer to those who questioned dressing sense, said – I am not stupid appeared first on Hindustan News Hub.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter